Black Lives Matter
If you experienced any of the following during the ‘Black Lives Matter’ protests in Belfast or Derry/Londonderry:
– Fined for being at a ‘Black Lives Matter’ protest (please resist paying, as there are funds available to cover all fines and potentially legal fees)
– Your fine was isssued before 3pm or after the protest was over
– You were prevented from attending a protest due to PSNI intervention
– You were asked to share your personal details with the PSNI
– You were threatened with a caution, prosecution or arrest
Please contact any of the organisations below.
Phoenix Law – firstname.lastname@example.org / 02890328383
North West Migrants Forum – email@example.com
United Against Racism Belfast – firstname.lastname@example.org
Alliance for Choice – email@example.com
You should be allowed to exercise your human right to peaceful protest without fearing prosecution.